In this course students are highly motivated to speak the language through abundant exposure to comprehensive and interesting themes. Through our approach, students activate language skills because they are presented with situations and activities that relate to their needs and interests outside the classroom. Students practice all four skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing. At the same time students learn hand in hand the culture of the target language.
We are fully accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, an accreditation division of AdvancED. SACS accredits the EPISD, UTEP, and EPCC.
This high ranking was achieved after a one-year visitation program because of superior curriculum (which follows TEKS and uses state approved textbooks).
After School Classes
- Starting at one-hour lessons, twice a week throughout the school year
- Summer intensive programs (Two sessions available: June through August)
- High School language credits are accepted in the El Paso, Ysleta, Canutillo, and Socorro Independent School Districts, as well as Cathedral High School, St Clement’s Loreto Academy, Paso del Norte Academy, and certain other Texas and state school districts
- Highly approved teachers, careful grading and record keeping systems
- Small classes, private instruction and makeups available upon request